Thursday 13 August 2009

don't you know who you are?

your my shooting star.
air traffic - shooting star

and guess how many shooting stars i saw last night?! loads and i absolutely loved it.

but at first i thought i'd missed them all or something, everyone on facebook was saying.. "oh my god! i have seen 7 shooting stars" and "OH MY GOD i just saw a meteor!" i wanted to see some too. i thought i'd missed them all.. i was looking out of my window but it was cloudy.

by this point it was past midnight and i was gutted. my brother was in my room playing on his nintendo ds, so i figured i wouldn't disturb him and went to have a spy out of his room.

i'm so glad i did, because there are no streetlights blinding the starry sky through his window. so i sat on his floor and waited and watched - and i saw one! it was only small but really fast and was gone in an instant. i yelled for dominic to come and look but when he came to see no more happened.

so i forced him to sneak out of the house with me, past my sleeping mother in the next room, down the stairs and out of the back door - into the garden. then we lay on top of the trampoline until one o'clock in the morning watching all the shooting stars, singing 'twinkle twinkle' to see if they would start shooting :') haha, it worked once! it was an amazing night so sooo special to me,
i don't know why.



i took a photo of us on the trampoline (sorry from my phone again) to remember the night by. we look a disgrace but it was 1:04am! hahaaa, dominic looks shattered and i'm a rabbit caught in headlights but i love it ♥

& hiyaaa! to all my lovely new followers, can't believe i have sixty of you :) thank you lots and lots x x x

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I've only ever seen one shooting star.
    There pretty cool though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo jealous you got to see shooting stars!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog -- you're so adorable chica! I'm def following you! :)

    XO
    http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really sweet post :)

    ReplyDelete