Sunday 10 January 2010

charlie baby xo.


thought i'd introduce you to my dog, charlie. he's my little baby and i love him loads. he's getting quite old now though, he's seven - eight in november. cavalier king charles spaniels usually live until about nine, but i'm going to shut up cause i don't wanna think about that...
anyway cheery things! i took him out for a walk in the snow today, because it wasn't too cold for him and the snow had turned to ice mainly so he could walk on it, he's only little haha. i took my camera to get some photos of him. this one is my favourite.

have any of you got pets? x

8 comments:

  1. aww, I had a dog just like Charlie :) he was a cavalier king charles spaniel too, unfortunately he died last year (don't worry he was old) Yours looks adorable, mine didn't like snow much ha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww he is just adorable! i would love to have a dog! ells, xo




    cest-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's extremely cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pup. I've been absent from blogging but I saw the drawing you did and they're quite lovely!!!!
    Fashionismyforte33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh he's lovely! :)

    I gave you a blog award btw :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, he made my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh he's amazing!! I love his little grumpy face!! I've got a dog, a Japanese Chin and he absolutely loves the snow, he dives round in it like a maniac eating it and licking it. Ahh melt melt I love dogs!

    nicola xx

    ReplyDelete