Tuesday 1 February 2011

wrap up warm

cause it's still so cold outside! now however - thanks to the topshop sale, i have my favourite and most warm coat ever! it was originally £89 .. but it went down in the sale too £45. then with student discount i got an extra couple of quid off, you really can't go wrong!

i love the colour, the detachable-if-you-like fur collar, the material and the shape of the whole coat. i'm just in love with it, it's so warm and cosy.

some other recent purchases of the day..

desperately needed nail files from peacocks
two new sets of girls aloud eyelashes 'nadene'
and a vintage looking floral bag from new look.

i also decided to do a 'whats in my bag' picture.. since i've never done one before..

my keys, a fineliner pen, my memory stick, my minnie mouse pen from disneyland paris, white blackberry curve, 2011 diary (my life saver), embellished notebook, cath kidston wild rose body cream, vivienne westwood naughty alice perfume 75ml, cath kidston blackberry case, purple ipod nano + jvc headphones, nikon s8000 digital camera, pauls boutique purse, many disposable cameras and my cath kidston camera case.

whats in your bag? link me to your posts! i'd love to see.

finally, here's my latest wishlist..

new look lace up boots
new look leopard top
vivienne westwood melissa's
vivienne westwood chancery purse
topshop loafers
canon EF 85mm f/1.8 lens
topshop layla block heels
topshop beige cord shorts
new look grey knit pom pom snood
new look limited edition beige wedges
brown version of my new bag
leopard nail wraps

5 comments:

  1. love the "whats in my bag" picture.. they're always my favourite thing to see and i always want to do one, but i never have consistent/interesting things in my bag! aha
    i love reading your blog(s) sophie, so don't delete this like you said you may in your last post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat! Very classy, indeed. Maybe a strange question, but how do you like your phone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments!
    Minte, do you mean.. do i like my phone?
    if so then yes! i love it, i don't really know how i survived without it to be perfectly honest. the only thing i would swap is for a blackberry with a flash incorparated into the camera. that is all!

    thanks for the question!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the coat :) gorgeous colour and the fur collar is cute touch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag from new look is lovely! I want one :)
    How much are Cath Kidston phone cases btw...? Might have to invest in one of those as well :P
    HEr floral print anything is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete