Tuesday 31 May 2011

triple vodka and orange

three outfit posts in one from my shitty webcam!
so so sorry, it's all i've been able do with my current schedule of never ending college work.

i say never ending, but thats only for the next two weeks! then i'll be a ~~*~-**proper blogger again*--~*~ haha. so hope these make up for my many absenses.

OUTFIT 1
today’s outfit.
jacket: hand me down from my mam
scallop collar top: topshop
black denim shorts: new look
rose cameo necklace: topshop

OUTFIT 2
i actually like my outfit today, plain.. simple.. slightly boring.. comfy.playsuit: new lookcardigan: h&mbelt: can’t remember
cardigan: h&m
playsuit: new look
belt: new look(?)

OUTFIT 3
today’s outfit, webcam is so much easier than fannying on with my cameras haha sorry.denim shirt: dorothy perkinst shirt: new lookbelt: insanely oldshorts: topshop
denim shirt: dorothy perkins
camel denim shorts: topshop
top: new look
pearls: DIY
belt: new look(?)

I'LL BE BACK SOON XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love those shorts in the last outfit! you loo gorge in all of them though! x

    ReplyDelete