Saturday 17 March 2012

instagram updates 04



01. french plaiting everybody's hair
02. mary katrantzou bag and black swan
03. my ever growing crystal collection
04. the book i'm reading, (s)mythology by jeremy tarr/illustrated by katy smail
05. our free starbucks coffee's
06. christian louboutin pop up shop in selfridges
07. huge louboutin stiletto in selfridges when i went for my meeting.
08. a sneak peak of my gorgeous new topshop jumper!

here are some quick instagrams of last week in london.. i'll have another picture heavy post coming soon all about my weekend at home! it always goes so fast it's ridiculous. i've also got a post coming up about florence and the machine, and some general posts about current affairs in my life hahah.

how is everyone?
soph x

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'd love a crystal collection! That plait looks beautiful and I want that jumper so much :( xo

    ReplyDelete