Monday 5 November 2012

sunlight patterns





coat: river island, hoody: topman, shirt: balmain (via my dad) jeans: primark, boots: dr. martens, bag: charity shop, necklace: accessorize.

ever since i spotted the bag in an epsom charity shop, it's never left my shoulder. something about the practicality, size, shape and minimalism just screamed out to me and i've not looked back since. it really reminds me of something straight out of zara like this or this. i just love my cute little grandma bag, cause it also goes perfectly with my oversized man coat from rivers. it also has great potential for customisation if and when i get bored.

soph x

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! so simple and sophisticated! I've been wearing lots of speckled grey, white and black at the moment!

    Aimée x
    http://xthelostgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag! So pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so perfect!

    I'm having a Christmas giveaway over on my blog if you'd like to have a look http://picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete