Sunday 30 December 2012

a few christmas presents











i had a lovely christmas this year! i'm currently in the middle of my two week holiday from university and work and i'm back home in the north of england. it's been lovely spending time with family and time with friends from back home. here are a few things i was given on christmas day - i'll do another post of items soon.

i didn't really ask or anything so i got money as a main present. i'm still undecided if i should buy an ipad mini or not?! i went to the store and asked an apple guy if there's any difference between an iphone and an ipad... but they don't do anything different from each other - it's just the size! i have an iphone, so is it worth it? ahhh i cant decide.

i got the lovelyyyyy signorina perfume salvatore ferragamo, the vice palette by urban decay, an amazing camera shaped hip flask from my brother and coldplay live to name a few!

merry christmas and happy new year everyone! xox

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! I especially like your hip flask!!

    I hope your year ends and starts well!

    Aimée x
    http://xthelostgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that iphone case looks so good! it also wouldn't be christmas without new socks :)

    the difference between and iphone and an ipad is very small. your iphone can make calls, that basically the only difference. the ipad mini is better for productivity, though. i find i just browse random things and get distracted so easily on my iphone, where as if i had an ipad i'd do more...does that make sense? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that hip flask its amazing, could you tell me where its from? I think I may need one in my life! Hope you had a nice Christmas :) xx
    http://haveacupofteawithkloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got so many gorgeous presents and lots of money to spend in the sales :)
    I got the Cath Kidston nail kit too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some gorgeous presents Sophie! I can't believe your blog hasn't been showing up on my reader I thought you'd dropped off the map I'm glad to see that's not the case :) xx

    ReplyDelete