Sunday 17 March 2013

dissolve me


sorry ive been awol for the last few weeks, it's been pretty manic busy. final university project for the year was handed in last week, then a whirlwind visit home for mother's day right before the first week of my fashion internship at tank magazine! mental - anyway here's a quick update on a few pictures and things ive been up too lately - via good ol' instagram of course!

i went to the 'jurgen teller in conversation' talk at the ICA london.
i set up my own outdoor fashion shoot studio for my final project / model testing shots.
i visited my beautiful puppy dog at home when it snowed.
i whirled my little brother around london for a few days when he came to visit.
i was able to watch and help at a stop motion beauty shoot for tank magazine.
i started my six week internship.
i have already visited countless press rooms / pr companies picking up and returning clothes for shoots.
i have fallen in love with my housemates new kitten - meet beau.

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

  1. Love your lip colour in the first photo!
    Your dog is a little beauty xo

    ReplyDelete