Sunday 21 April 2013

a bit of beauty


a cutesy little post of various beauty bits i've acquired over my past month and a half of working at tank magazine! i've finished my internship there now.. it went so so so fast! i met some amazing people and got to do so much with my time there, assisting and observingn fashion shoot and films, helping write an article for their online site and attending press days on their behalf! i'm truly appreciative and thankful to bobby, elizabeth, sara, naomi, ellen and gemma!



this keith haring inspired - limited edition of DKNY's infamous apple bottle 'fresh blossom' is the best thing ever, with a much stronger take on floral than the original along with the best graphic packaging in the world - it was screaming for me to pick it up.


i'm also slightly in love with this lipstick from estee lauder. its a vibrant shade of pink with a sheer matte finish - it stays put for the majority of the day and i've found that it's a handy shape to find in your bag too! i would definitely purchase other shades of this lipstick too - it's pretty amazing.

i also picked up this ciate nail polish - it's dark colour and pigment called to me and reminded me of a more vibrant version my favourite polish and blog's old name sake 'baby goth girl' by MAC.

i'm yet to use this protection spray, as i'm horrible to my hair and never even condition it let own protect   it from the insane amounts of heat abuse it gets. however, the packaging is amazing - i'm such a sucker for illustration on anything - however, i'll hopefully report back with reviews in due course.


1 comment:

  1. I would probably buy the spray for the illustration alone too haha, so cute!

    ReplyDelete