Saturday 25 May 2013

it's time to meet beau





i think it's time for all you lovely people to meet the cutest little thing in the world. my flatmate's kitten, beau. beau's mother is a cute little tabby cat and her father is a big proud ginger cat, who looks exactly like thomas o'mally from the aristocats!

charlie bought her from next door as they were selling the kittens, our friends bought beau's brother - who they called toulouse (also a cute aristocats reference). i'd never really had much to do with cats at all before beau, so i was a little bit wary. however she settled in amazingly well and has found a little place in my heart. i was a total dog person, but now i'm converted and like cats too! she's a little tinker sometimes - but she gets away with murder because she's so cute!

7 comments:

  1. What a little poser! She's absolutely stunning! I saw photos of her on your Instagram and I think I'm just as in love with her too. I totally need to get a little kitty when I move out of home one day. They're such easy animals to look after and are just the cutest little things. I've always been a cat person myself and the dogs I know and love basically act like cats, haha.

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha so cute isnt she?! hahaha everyone that see's her is literally besotted, yeah she scratches a few bits and bobs but on the whole she's a dream! i feel like beau acts like a dog sometimes - i totally get your dog theory hahaha! x

      Delete
  2. how cute is he! that yawn is the nicest (my kitty would kill me for saying that) i know what you mean about being a little tinker, but getting away with murder; how can you shout at a kitten so adorable and tiny? mine gets away with absolutely everything. he's ripped wallpaper and scratched doors, knocked over cups of tea, chewed bobbles, broken ornaments, leaves fur absolutely everywhere and yet he's still my best kitty and wouldn't swap him for the world.

    quick, steal him! these are beaut photographs by the way, look at that depth of field, phwoar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yep, beau has scratched the walls, my arms and my bed to pieces but then she falls asleep in my arms and all is forgiven! so cute. :)

      thanks so much, she's such a little poser so that helped the pictures out tremendously! x

      Delete
  3. ohmygosh how cute?! lovely photographs also! :)

    nationofdaydream

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cuuuute!
    Amazing photos too! X

    ReplyDelete