Saturday 9 November 2013

my walls and collections


clockwise from top left: black and white tom hardy / holographic tiger poster from newquay / unknown illustration from tumblr circa 2009 / jason mraz tour poster 2012 / my photograph of john stezaker 'mask xiii' at the tate modern / london evening standard photo print of work by phoebe rudomino / charlie who was my beautiful dog / a scan of the notebook cover kirsty and sophia brought me home from thailand / an aquarium photograph / small snippet from the keith haring for dkny perfume illustrational packaging / freja beha erichsen image / damien hirst 'for the love of god' skull print from the tate modern / tim walker postcard from the somerset house exhibition 'storyteller' / magazine cut out of a tom hardy article again 'hardy boy' / fifi lapin illustration card / illustration by melissa bailey of a polka dot spotted girl.


a brief little insight into my tiger illustration collection, my crystal and mineral collection, my magazine and journal collections as well as my book collection, all ever growing - and diversifying into other collections as i go. i have some ideas for potential photography work on collection, focusing on other people's rather than my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment