Thursday 11 November 2010

for i ne'er saw true beauty till this night

woke up and looked at ucas.. still no further forward. my dvd's came though i ordered the truman show, and romeo and juliet the leonardo dicaprio/claire danes version. lovelovelove.

then got up and ready for my driving lesson. i did some manoeuvres and turns in the road.. stalled a bit, but it went alright.

i then came home and watched romeo and juliet whilst slowly getting ready for work.. i then caught the bus through there.. late cause i didn't want to miss the ending where they both die, how morbid of me.


work was alright.. we caught some shoplifters then i was payed a visit my gabrielle, madeline and diane. who also offered me a lift home! gabby drove us home, it was so surreal.. she's such a good driver for having no professional lessons, her parents have taught her well. i'm jealous cause my mam wont take me out. goon.

came home, pissed me mam off in the first five minutes of being home, ate some tea and watched gossip girl straight away :) followed by some of the ema's then desperate housewives.

No comments:

Post a Comment