Tuesday 9 November 2010

peek round my room.

i got some new bedding put on today.. so i took a few pictures of my room and some things in it.

here's my photo wall, the majority of these pictures were taken on film.. either disposable cameras or from my canon ae-1 35mm film slr camera. favourite part of my room, but some of my all time favourite pictures that couldn't not be included i got printed out too..

this is my favourite mirror which i bought myself, and my very messy dressing table.. you can very rarely see the surface of it. there's also my little heart blackboard and sparkly heart, which my mam got me as a surprise one day when i felt really down.

close up of the new duvet cover..

behind my door is my bag collection, well some of it... all the others (the big totes and shoppers) are hidden in my wardrobe - to big to hang up. i need to sort this out because my door doesn't open properly anymore. there's also a few thank you cards from people i've done photography jobs for.. weddings/anniversarys/fashion shoots.

here's the main bulk of my wardsrobe.. but the door isn't slid all the way along so there's some more hidden. i need a VERY good sort out cause i don't wear half of it.. i'm obsessed with buying clothes and blowing my payslip every single month.


here's the middle section of my wardrobe where i keep my coats and jackets (yes my wardrobe fills a wall ahaha) but this section has shelves for my college work/books/etc. in the little chest of drawers is lots of arty farty things like glue.. glitter and ribbons.

a close up of my vogue collection, havent missed an issue in almost three years now. another of my favourite parts of my room.


and lastly.. here's a few of my video's and really old cd's on the top shelf of the wardrobe.

that's basically my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment