Saturday 8 January 2011

a long awaited splurge



i finally felt well enough and had enough money to go shopping properly today! last time i attempted the metro centre, i had to come home i was too poorly!

lots of picture in this post.. of the things i've bought today.

striped top, leopard print skirt, baseball shirt, high waisted 70's style jeans, cable knit cardigan.

cable knit cardigans make me look even fatter but they're so comfy and warm.. a new baseball top and some black shorts i got the other day..

my new topshop leopard print skirt and some new lace hold up stockings that i'm going to wear over sheer tights.

leopard print silk headscarf, nadene from girls aloud lashes, knitted black socks and topshop knotted earrings.

me with the head band in.
my new ring and a casio watch i got for christmas.
here's my latest and favourite collection of nail varnishes.
maxfactor gold ivory, OPI sparkle-icious (i got it for christmas), barry m 303 bright purple, nails inc jermyn street (recently pinched off my mam) and finally elf nude (sent to me today by the lovely emma coull of oh-emma from a giveaway which i won).

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment