Wednesday 2 March 2011

road trips and mood rings

today i had an interview at university of central lancashire (uclan) so me and my mam drove down. we set off about about 7am!

this has been my university outfit for every interview! hahaha, how bad is that? (lookbook)

necklace: diva at miss selfridge
jacket: topshop
bag: new look

i had my interview, but i have mixed feelings about it really.. they didn't even look at my new updated portfolio!

one of the university buildings is insanely cool though, the photography studios are amazing. you can use their Canon 5d Mark II's and you have full use of lens choice as they have the entire canon lense range on campus. be right back as i faint!

we drove home and stopped off in a sweet little villiage..




i got the cutest little mood ring which i love! it cost like £2.

proper blogging again, even though i should be doing coursework, oops.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your interview went well. Sounds amazing, and I dig the look. Clearly best accessorized with a mood ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look! deff a winner xxx

    ReplyDelete