Sunday 12 February 2012

outfit, somebody that i used to know.


fur coat: topshop, denim shirt: h&m, navy jeans: new look, fur biker boots: topshop, bag: select, scarf: ebay


necklace: handmade by me, labradorite ring: camden, greek ring: a gift from athens, serpent ring: ebay favourite mochachino ever: puccino's.

what an absolute whirlwind of a week. i've been so busy and literally haven't had a chance to sit and blog properly. plus, all of my picture taking technology has either ran away from me or broken lately.

so to add to my string of bad luck.. i had my brand spanking new iphone 4s stolen/lost last thursday night when i was out in london, still not sure what happened there, but hopefully i can get a new one soon-ish. then my nikon camera and it's memory card have been going crazy, not good whatsoever. so these are some pictures i managed to reconnect with from my iphone through the wonders of icloud, how clever!?

the outfit was a casual day shopping in oxford street, with some close ups of my jewellery. i bought some cute little skull beads from ebay and about 3 metres of black thin cord from a local haberdashery and made the little necklace which i loveeee!

how's everyone doing? last weekend my friends from home (abby, gabrielle and charlotte) visited me in london,  we had a very busy weekend. two lush nights out - one in epsom and one in sutton. 4am half drunken snowball fights in the park, dancing like maniacs to busted in wonderland, major hangover cures at nandos, vintage shopping and chinese food around camden, eating chocolate and ice cream in bed watching movies and having an amazingly good and authentic homemade indian curry.

soph x

7 comments:

  1. I loooooove that skull necklace! I'd definitely buy one if you made them to sell. it looks really good under the shirt collar!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking cute as ever soph! gonna have to pay you to make me one of them little necklaces :) heh heh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and that necklace is amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your phone. I had mine lost/stolen in a taxi a few weekends ago and it was one of the most horrible things that has ever happened to me. I had to buy a new one (can't live without it!) and this time, I'll definitely be taking out insurance.

    Really gorgeous outfit! The skull necklace looks so cute with the denim shirt and I love your rings! I really want to get some of those rings that only come half way down your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore that necklace. You have the best style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit...the necklace is fabulous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete