Tuesday 31 January 2012

instagram updates 03


01. my outfit for a cold day at home + my new boots
02. pretty flowers from my friend charlotte
03. my beautiful sarah hankinson calendar
04. a little bracelet i made with a skull bead and some cord
05. my baby, charlie.
06. saying bye bye to durham again and heading back to london.
07. the bright young things exhibition in selfridges window.
08. getting my nails done with the girls at home

so last week i spent the week at home in durham, it was a rollercoaster of a week. this week back in epsom/london and i went to see the bright young things window displays in selfridges, i love them every year. the designers and brands are so innovative and inspiring.

i also made that cute little skull charm bracelet with some cheap cord from the haberdashery and some really cute skull beads i bought from ebay.

soph x

2 comments: