Wednesday 18 January 2012

outfit post, making it up as we go along

shirt: forever 21, cardigan: new look, shorts: vintage levi's, loafers: new look, necklace: h&m and bag: an ancient thing from barratts.



on tuesday me and kirsty went to somerset house to have a look around the dazed and confused exhibition showing until 29th january. it's called 'dazed & confused, making it up as we go along' - it's a celebration of the past 20 years of the company/brand/whatever.
to be honest i wasnt expecting amazing things but i totally loved it. the imagery was so diverse and pretty cool. i'll do a picture heavy blog post about it all tomorrow.

but yeah, this was my outfit. i wasn't too happy with it so to be honest i don't know why i'm posting it. it was pretty uncomfortable and i look a bit huge but never mind.

i do love my new forever 21 shirt though. polka dot hearts are sooooo cute. i also added this cute h&m necklace under the collar which i bought the other day, i thought it was a nice little accent.

have you guys got any good exhibition recommendations or sights to see in and around the london area?!

soph x

4 comments:

  1. Your F21 shirt is so cute, I wish they had a store nearer where I live! Think the nearest one is Birmingham..and that's 2.5 hours away boo. Your cardigan looks super cosy too, I love the colour :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cardigan is beautiful! Love these colours together xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt! And you don't look huge! I want to go to the library thing in Selfridges, I think it's on until March. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shirt is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete