Wednesday 18 January 2012

stylespiration 13

need a black fringey cape thing in my life.
(via BABYGOTHGIRL: the ragged priest) NEW BLOG POST


(via milkteef: heart of white) i want this blouse so bad!
source: milkteef
topshop:

Hyper grunge - we love!

topshop:

Stomp around



layering everything, fine silver, ugly boots and shoes, metallic hints, mixing muted prints, feminine blouses, acrylic nails, grey shades, effortlessness, lace and leopard, quartz, jet black everything, clean make up and icy nail varnish.



5 comments:

  1. Mentioned you in my favourite bloggers post :) check it out! http://jazxo.blogspot.com/2012/01/favourite-bloggers.html xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, don't know where you got the picture of the heart blouse but it's mine, can you link it to my post please http://www.milkteef.com/2012/01/heart-of-white.html (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw so sorry! i found it floating around on tumblr, it's all linked up and sourced for you now - it is a beautiful blouse, thanks for letting me know! x

      Delete
  3. First outfit is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I have just found your blog huni and I love ittt!! quickly up there to one of my favourites <3 xx

    ReplyDelete