Monday 9 January 2012

gareth pugh for mac make up


i absolutely adore this gareth pugh/mac collaboration. i can't believe my mam actually got her hands on two pieces of the collection before it was snapped up within a day of it's launch! love her. i received the lipgloss and lipstick for christmas and i loveeee them. especially the gloss, even though i'm not usually a huge fan and tend to sway more towards lipsticks. the 'outrage' lipglass has totally amazed me.

the lipstick in 'fervent' is a deep blue toned purple, a solid colour lipstick. i do love it but feel the need to tan my face to death every time i wear it, it's very dark - but lovely.


i even adore the shiny/black checkered packaging, totally pugh.



picture taken with instagram, follow me my username is sophiexlobban :)
rubbish picture i know but here's what just the lipgloss looks like on bare lips.. clear iridescent lilac in colour with light catching green/blue glitter pigments. absolutely amazing over every single lipstick i've tried it with and perfect on it's own too.

soph x

7 comments:

  1. I'm crazy envious of that lipgloss! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging. And the lipgloss is amazing so glittery! Would love to see a swatch of the lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that lipgloss is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lipglass is seriously gorgeous (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to check out this whole collection in store after seeing these lip products you have! They're so beautiful. I think dark, bold lips can look gorgeous against fair skin. :) I suppose it just takes a little getting used to when you're wearing it yourself though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, that lipgloss looks amazing! good on your mum for getting her hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww that lipgloss is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete