Saturday 21 January 2012

angel aura eyes


i thought i'd share with you some final images from the photography and styling unit of my university course. i handed in my project last week and got my marks back yesterday, i was really pleased with them. my shoot was based around mixing textures, balance, layering, crystals and details. i chose to go with a simplistic colour palette - of blacks, mid greys, pure whites and subtle hints of colour.. which was mainly through make up, location and jewellery.




i had to create sketchbooks of personal style, street style photography, inspiration and research of my shoot. i made up six moodboards of fabrics, textures, colours with test shoots and camera techniques i tried out. i wrote a 550 word description of the shoot and my journey to the finished outcome aswell as presenting and mounting my work in the style of my chosen magazine material girl.

i chose to call my shoot after my favourite crysal, angel aura - here's a description of it's meanings and qualities (here).





click here to look through my entire photography portfolio
soph x

4 comments:

  1. These are so great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing!

    Love your blog, I'm now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are stunning! The styling is so great too X

    ReplyDelete