Tuesday 17 January 2012

instagram updates 02



01. dazed and confused, making it up as we go along exhibition at somerset house
02. southbank, london
03. my new skull shirt from topshop
04. kirsty's possible new tattoo - which i drew out for her
05. spending my life on trains
06. new spotted shirt from ebay
07. university christmas last week with the flatmates
08. sketchbook work, vivienne westwood
09. fashion work, playing with light refraction through crystals
10. sketchbooks slowing taking over my life!
11. one of my uni christmas presents, book of skulls
12. cocktails in the mexican restaurant with uni girls
13. mulberry year of the dragon tokens
14. the view from my flat window
15. st. christopher's place, by night - london

2 comments:

  1. Love that tattoo!! I've been looking at similar sorts of things myself :) ...looks brilliant! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you're so brave moving to London on your own! I envy you :)
    Your life looks so fun!

    I'll be stuck in Newcastle forever haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete