Thursday 12 January 2012

a wishlist and some positive thinking

it was a total coincidence that the last few things i added to my polyvore library were generally based around this taupe/beige tone. i must subconciously love it lately.. my next mission is to hunt through the charity shops to find items of a similar shade (although i've just gotten my new student loan installment, it was eaten up by rent payments sadly) - more shifts at work please!

i also think i'm going to get a pair of leggings/jeans to try out the tie dye effect on the topshop jeans above, it looks easy but i'll let you know further details in due course haha! i'm not paying £45 for what's probably a one season trend, hehe.

i've been working solidly since i got back from my fortnight at home to get my second big university project/presentation together. i showed it at 1 o'clock today in front of some other girls on my course and my unit lecturer and stylist katy lassen. it was pretty nerve wracking and i hope i didnt mumble in my 'alien' north eastern accent too much! i usually have to slooooww myself right down when i'm living in london.

so, now i have two more weeks off university.. i know! so i'm going to concentrate on my new gym membership, weight loss and healthy eating, sorting out my endless to do list, booking some tickets home for a few days, earning some more money, get some decent blogging done, rehash my photography portfolio online, sort out my old laptop for my little brother and many other things.

anyone got any nice plans for january/february?

soph x

5 comments:

  1. february 24th is my birthday so yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a big deadline for a project yesterday and a presentation on Monday so I know how you feel. SO lucky that you have 2 weeks off. I have tomorrow off..haha woo! I'm going to the IMATS in February so I'm mega excited for that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going to london on the 23rd! so that shall be fun
    emily x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes so much, really lovely colour.
    Jaz xo

    ReplyDelete