Sunday 9 August 2009

from an afternoon in the garden.


these photos were from the other day (sorry about the phone quality pictures) when me and my brother spent the afternoon chilling in my nana's garden. i don't know why but i've always loved that garden.. it used to seem sooooo big when i was little, but it's a lot smaller now. i still love all the different flowers and plants, the two old sheds full of everything and the greenhouse that grows all sorts. you usually find dominic my brother in the big shed, making whatever he can from little scraps of wood and i'll be sitting behind the little shed relaxing :)

that battered up elf statue thing is charlie, he's been in the garden since i was about three, and we used to paint him different colours every few years, but he's got slightly neglected lately.

here's some pictures of the green house and the shed :) i know they're boring but i love it!
theres something about my nana's garden that i absolutely love. the flowers and little ornaments dotted around and there are always cute animals popping into the garden too - there were loads of little white butterflies the other day, once there was a huge peacock on top of the shed and there's sometimes little brown rabbits and squirrels too ♥ i love it.

5 comments:

  1. i like that private label :) nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like such a lovely garden. I love that photo of the shed, I'm not sure why there's just something about it. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the shed looks SO cute - I love sheds :P
    The photos are really nice, I especially love Charlie haha, what a sweet idea.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures! I've been out in my garden this afternoon and I'd forgotten how much I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures! love the shed

    ReplyDelete