Thursday 6 August 2009

most successful shopping trip in a long time.

and i can't quite believe it haha : usually when i go out to buy certain things.. they never fit, they aren't in my size or they just aren't there all together - but this time was actually a good shop!

first of all i finally got my 'kiss of the vampire' top from topshop, i love it loadsss! and i went for the £25 topshop denim skirt aswell.. but i found one very similar for £10 in the topshop sale.


(i think im just going to cut the bottom of the skirt off and fray it a bit - you know, make it look distressed haha)

i found another sale item that i had wanted when it was full price.. this multicoloured dress (i'm going to wear it on holiday) oh! and i needed a new white vest top for my holidays so i bought this cute one, also from topshop.



i got some new acid wash jeans (which i'm also going to wrip up) from primark, a beach t-shirt and some bleached shorts from the zara sale...

and then the accessories, i got some little navy + gold sandals from accessorize (also in the sale) and finally some - in my opinion - gorgeous sunnies in the river island sale, HOWEVER.. they are actually men's.. i liked the men's selection of sunglasses better than the womens hehe.
i think i'm sorted, for now ;)
I'VE JUST REALISED THAT I HAVE 41 FOLLOWERS OH MY GOD, wow !! ♥ xox

10 comments:

  1. wow i am so jealous you got the kiss the vampire shirt from topshop... i really wish they had one near where I live... *sigh*
    love the dress and acid wash skinny jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all soo pretty :)
    my fav's are the vampire t-shirt, white t-shirt, jeans and sandals :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow everything is so gorgeous :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Glad you got the tee, I saw it in TS today and I was quite tempted- then I saw that jacket and had to leave.
    I LOVE those jeans, another thing I was gonna get today! Weird. Ended up getting some acid wash grey denim leggings instead
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow everything's lovely! I love the vampire t-shirt, hope they have it in the Topshop near me! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything you got!! Congrats on a good shopping trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh those clothes are gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything you got is gorgeous! Love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog!!
    i LOVE your hair!
    and all these lovely purchases!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete