Friday 21 August 2009

i'm just like the happiest kid ever right now!

here's a birthday-money-shopping-trip post! .. (it might be quite a long one too hehe)

guess what i finally got after weeks and weeks of harping on about them?.. my TOPSHOP ANKLE BOOTS , aaaaaaaaah XD ♥ - i think i'm in love.

but i'll get to them in a bit.. so anyway first of all this morning i bought a '16th birthday' teddy charm for my pandora bracelet :) .. my birthday bear, cause i like all the charms to mean things to me.

then me and my mam went shopping this afternoon - and i rushed straight round to topshop. because the two previous topshops i'd been in didn't have my boots in - because they're now discontinued D: ..so i thought i wouldn't be able to get them. BUT luckily they had one pair in my size and i grabbed them :P hahahaa <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
also from topshop i bought this top.. and those tights (i thought they were dead cute).

then i found some EFFY JEANS (from the post below)! in h&m and they were a tenner cheaper than the ones that used to be in topshop.


and don't worry about the black and white pictures, it's a black and white outfit.
so you're not missing much in the colour department :) - it's all good hahaa.

i'll post the rest later of my shop.. because i'm really tired, night night xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. wow girl those shoes are KILLER!
    and everything else is great too, but the shoes i am so jealous!
    anther great outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. Fab boots
    In the 2nd pic it looks like u are taking a pic of your crotch lol
    *giggles*
    Until you enlarge it and see the camera is facing away from you. But simple things... lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i know i realised that too, buit i thought noone would notice aaaaah! damn you observant people :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee, you look so gorgeous love! And I'm so jealous - I adore those boots and I could really use that extra height, haha. Are they hard to walk in or do you wear heels a lot?
    And those jeans! Oh my god I need a pair - I'll probably have to find some in Topshop though because H&M don't do petite jeans so I never buy trousers there. Evil H&M >:( haha
    I love the top and tights too - I saw some tights like that online ages ago but they were £25, I was like even if I could afford to spend that much on tights I never would :0
    I can't wait to see what else you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its actually silly how much i adore them shoes and try them on in topshop everytime i go. and a little sad too.
    they are beautiful.

    i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top, love the boots and love the tights! You have made me want to buy them all :)

    Just found your blog and I love it. x x

    ReplyDelete