Saturday 14 November 2009

friday the 13th, ha!

my friday 13th turned out to be a really amazing day!

♥ I GOT A JOB! new look rang me back and said i had the xmas temp job, i start on friday.
♥ my hair went good, for the whole day, which is an achievement in itself.
♥ i was only in college an hour, and the lesson was dead funny anyway.
♥ i had a mcdonalds happy meal, which always gives me good moods.
♥ then i had my favourite nutella shakeaholic, and got the 10th stamp on my shakeaholic card which means my next one is free!
♥ i got home and my phone couldn't be repaired after i sent it off, so they sent me a brand new one! with a gorgeous cover aswell - i didn't get one last time.
♥ had some pasta for tea made by my gran, i love it when she makes it.
♥ went to a bag, makeup and jewellery party where my mam bought me some viv westwood earrings for christmas.
♥ then had a play about with windows 7 on my new laptop, cause i got a free upgrade with my new laptop.

so all in all, a very lovely friday 13th :)

here's the outfit for the party thing..
Photobucket
top: topshop, skirt: topshop, blazer: primark, tights: h&m, legwarmers: from when i was about seven, boots: primark, necklaces: mixture of homemade ones and gifts, bracelets: pandora, warren james, primark.. and one's from mia's party bag.. so a five year olds kiddy bracelet thing :')
Photobucket
when i got in, i put some comfy pj's on and couldnt contain my excitement for the job news, so i let it out on the webcam hahaa...
Photobucket
today i'm just being lazy as hell, and finishing some photography work. how was your friday 13th?

18 comments:

  1. Lucky you :) Well done on the job!

    My day wasn't so bad. The day before was a nightmare though!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And its supposed to be a day filled with bad luck hehehe!

    Lucky youuuu (L)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a nutella shakeaholic??? It sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a well good friday the 13th! :)

    I've given you a blog award chick

    this-heart-it-beats.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow. definitely a good day :)
    i love your blazer,
    and the webcam pictures are lovely
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesterday was fine for me, however i burnt my wrist at work today! haha. great blog! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. my laptop broke :( wasn't a good day for me at all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a fantastic day!
    that's such a cute outfit & congrats on the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sophieee those boots are soooo lovely. they'er gorgeous. i want them!
    hah ai love the last photo, your hair looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww i work in new look too :) you will lovelovelove the 50% discount !i totally abuse mine to the max ! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy meals make me feel happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you had such a lovely day :)
    you look gorgeous as always, love your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow ! you have such gorgeous hair ; so jealous :) and as always, lovely post .
    sammie xoxox
    http://sammie-thedeepend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look beautiful in the photos :)
    sooo jealous of your hair!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the job :)
    I LOVE your hair! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the comment!

    yeah u have amazing hair! im jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so lovely :} I saw you at Arctic Monkeys hahah :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete