Monday 9 November 2009

snap happy.

my mam found me these two amazing old film cameras to play with today! i never even knew that they existed! i was so happy when she pulled them out - complete with lots of film for me to use in them :D .. i love things like that.



in answer to a comment on my post below about hair dye, i used loreal casting creme gloss, in 'plum' - but again i think i left it on for over the amount of time you need, so it's went a bit too black rather than purple ahaha :)

8 comments:

  1. wooo hooo! sophie i'm loving these cameras

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying about what hair dye you've used! I'm awfully bad at picking hair dyes, and that seems the colour when I dye it next :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i love finding old film cameras, you lucky thing :) and your hair looks gorgeous as always x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I love old cameras!Ur hair looks great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just found your blog and just wanted to say i love it so much♥

    ReplyDelete