Sunday 8 November 2009

going grunge.

hiya everyone! :) well this weekend has been SO good, drank every night and had a laugh. we took soooo many photos but i'll pile them up in another post.
this post is about my hair, i have dyed it. i initially wanted it purple but i think i left the dye on too long and it's rather blackish with a hint of purple, it's only a 28 week one so i'll be brunette again before long.

here's some recent buys, i love them all :) first up is this t shirt. i found it in tk maxx and fell in love with it. it kinda reminds me of ed hardy and worn with my black wripped skinny jeans i think it'll look gooood :)
i got these boots from primark when i was in london, i've literally never taken them off yet. i've already scuffed the toes and battered them to bits, but i think they look better all shabby anyway. when i walk im them i sound like a cowboy with them metal spinny things on his cowboys boots, cause these jingle and clip clop :') it amuses me.
lately, i've also been wearing lots and lots of little rings piled up on the majority of my fingers. these rings are a few of my favourites. some are topshop and some are miss selfridge. the only thing is, they dye my hands blue! cause i wear them all day most days a week, oh well :')
right, the last thing i'm telling you all about in this post is my dress. i bought a dress also from tk maxx, which i think i actually LOVE. when i post a picture you'll see what i mean, it's devine! it's black, futuristic and covered in spiky studs. the only thing is, that it's a bit long. so i'm going to whip out the sewing machine and alter it - i'm so excited to see what it'll look like :D

so, purchases.. what do you think ? xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. thank you to the two girls that i've recieved an award from :) ..don't worry i'll do that post later on and i'll link back to your blogs all properly and things, but now, i think i need sleep. i was up till 7am this morning before i got to bed! ahaha.

13 comments:

  1. ahhh i love all your new things! and your hair is amazing. i wish i had the guts to die mine! haha :D♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new hair color is gorgeous! i love the clothes, shoes, and rings :) can't wait to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paint the onside of your ring with clear nail polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on those boots for a while! Your hair looks really nice dark :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hairs looks gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those rings are lovely
    & your hair looks a treat :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the same problem with my rings too, my fingers are blue and i don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love the boots!!!!
    xoxo
    Daphne:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love so much your hair they look so pretty!!!!!!!and the boots are amazing-love them!!!!!!!
    nice blog sweetie!!!!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those boots :) they are great haha :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair! What dye did you use? Its lovely! :)

    Great buys, I love those boots. I have the ones from primark which are kinda similar :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww i love your hair, its so lovely :)
    xoxo

    http://sammie-thedeepend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hair, that top andddd those boots!
    this post just made me like uadhgulaigflkewoooow when i read it lol, :)

    this-heart-it-beats.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete