Saturday 16 October 2010

got a lift into college at 9am, to find that my teacher wasn't in.
we were all meant to stay and so research but we all just got our mark and then went home. wasted hour and a half.

so i got home and went to durham with my mam and my gran instead, looked in lots of jewellery shops for gran and mam then clothes shops and camera shops for me.

my gran luvz beanies, clearly, hahahahah

we had a shitty dinner in BHS, which i didn't eat. i got an extra chocolatey hot chocolate from café neros which was devine instead.

we went round the little boutique-like shops, i got permission to take pictures in a jewellery shop and then i got a salad and we went home after that.


i changed and got ready for work then caught the bus through, wearing this..


fur coat: new look last year, shirt: new look
cameo + jeggings: topshop, belt: zara

work was alright, roy was a good laugh.. as was emily, kate and lauren :) you could write a comedy show seriously.

came home, ate scrambled egg and i dyed my hair dark brown, i cut a fringe in too.


No comments:

Post a Comment