Friday 1 October 2010

cold mornings and hot afternoons.

got up early and dressed right on time this morning, first time ever i was early for my bus. it was FREEZING though..


got off at the galleries to catch the next one to college but it was friggin PACKED. the shitty driver wouldn't let us squeeze on! so it ended up that i was going to still be late!

however, i texted dan to inform him and he replied davina style saying "i'm coming to get you!" heheheh chuffed so he picked me and gabby up from the galleries bus stop and took us to college on time. i ♥ people with cars me.

so we had two hours of media without a teacher.. seriously he gave us this sheet and left us two watch these 3 music videos.. ahahaha easiest thing ever. we sat and texted each other jokes all lesson. pretty funny really.

i got a lift home from abby after media cause she also has a car and i ♥ her too ahaha. so, came home and made the tiniest bowl of cornflakes ever for dinner. i'm dieting. i then attempted my ucas application but it didn't happen like.

went back to shiney college at 3 o'clock for two hours of graphics.

we sat and carved things into lino to make prints from for the lesson. it's so difficult... i'm doing a model with make up on from a john galliano fashion show. the photo i'm using to sculpt from it gorgeous! but my poor carving looks uglaaay bless her.

i caught the bus home and talked to laura and ashleigh on the bus. dad was driving home after i got off the bus so he picked me up on the way and i got my third lift of the day. this is what i have to do now everyone can drive and nobody gets the bus with me ahahah, my life revolves around people giving me lifts..

here's my lift list (ahaha);



  • dad (obviously)

  • mam (obviously)

  • daniel

  • abby

  • nile

  • olivia

  • soon to be bethany! ;)
    she passed her test today. hope she reads this.

  • i'm sure there's more but i can't think.



don't worry i give out petrol money though..
came home and had sausage eggs and bacon, pure breakfast for tea.
now i'm going to get off tumblr and make some progress with my graphics files. hopefully! feel in a better mood today.. don't know why.

tumblred for a while then i waited till midnight with dominic to see whether dan could get fifa for him.. dan's a legend and got the 2 when only 8 xbox versions of the game were left. dominic's chuffed.. now i can sleep.

i finished off my mono print carving whilst i waited too... and scanned it in. here's my poor galliano model all.. made of lino.

No comments:

Post a Comment