Wednesday 29 September 2010

29/09/10


this morning i went shopping to the metro centre with my mam. she dragged me around tkmaxx for ages! i found some gorgeous doc martens for only £25!

and some BEAUTIFUL jill sander heels but they were like £270 so i couldn't really afford those.. but i was in heaven.


this blouse is my all time favourite top. i now have four different colours of it! ahaha.. the new editions include a black one and a leopard print one. to match my two floral ones.

i then went to the doctors this afternoon... oh dear. i'm getting referred back. back to square one.. another mental bloody assessment. no further forward.

then the sky turned pink tonight! so naturally i took pictures..





peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so pretty! I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete