Saturday 11 September 2010

10/09/10

went through to washington with my mam to buy a lovely floral blouse and to double check my shifts for tomorrow and next week. the shirt here looks a lot worse than it does IRL ..it's a lot less fitted and more 'swingy' than this.


we the spent about an hour in next, trying desperately to order a bloody 2 seater sofa for my mams new 'mini' living room at the back of the kitchen/dining room. she's already bought one... then took it back. she then bought a lamp.. and took it back. she bought some cushions.. then took them back.

but finally a sofa has been ordered. this one can't go back so even if she doesn't the bugger she'll have to put up with it. my mam said she'd buy me one pair of boots from online.. but i cannot for the life of me decide which ones out of these i actually want! any help?


i came home and basically sorted out the rest of my room and college files all night. since i've done a bit of shopping lately i decided that i needed a good sort out of all my reciepts.. i now know what my mam want to ban my shopping sprees.

this is literally everything i've bought lately. and frankly it's far too much and shocked me quite a bit..

oopsies.



that's my worriesd, oh god hope mam doesn't see all of these face.

watched the final of ultimate big brother - it was so good. i'm gunna miss that show and i'll miss davina too.. i watched it most summers growing up! then watched 8 out of 10 cats - the big brother special and tidied up my room until the early hours of the morning.

feel a bit sick and worried now though.. cannot believe he's told her. i shall be a very apologetic lady in the morning or after work. dreading tomorrow.

only two days of the holidays left :'( i'm so distraught.

1 comment:

  1. lovely picks, i wouldn't know which to boy either, though nr. 3,4,6 & t are my faves :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete