Friday 17 September 2010

170910

got a lift from diane at 8.45am to shiney row this morning for my photography lesson. it was pretttttyyyy good. me, amy, gabby and dan really just messed on in dan's car all in the name of photography haha.








the only productive thing to come of that lesson was a small crappy time lapse/stop motion video of amy walking through college.

here's my fat head and chloƩ the camera.

then amy and gabby's perfectly messy hair do's. i'm so completely jealous of them both. they're perfect and i'm an ugly heffer. DIET!

i came home for the day and did some college work.. i made some dinner and waited for my mam to come home.. once she was home we went into durham because i needed a new top. i got ink on my favourite blouse yesterday in graphics and i want a replacement because my mam ruined it even more afterwards with bleach. i also got a lovely new necklace and this headband but i don't know if i dare wear it outside my room hahaha.. it's dead big!

No comments:

Post a Comment