Thursday 16 September 2010

first off, i HATE the bloody buses.. i'm gonna go get a passport picture done tomorrow and send off for my provisional license, get insured and start learning to drive whilst practising in my mam's car too. pass first time (HA!) and drive myself to college and back.

the one and only STUPID bus i need to catch on a morning was insanely early, when i was actually on time. so i ended up being late and pissing off my new tutor already. great start. all the tutorial teachers at usworth hate me so bad.

i spent the rest of the two hour lesson applying to ucas.. how bloody confusing.
i got a lift home from abby! i witnessed her first stall in her own car! wahooo... she's just passed her test - canny little driver bless her. i've never even started an ignition? is that the right word?

so got home, made myself some pasta and took some photos on my film camera, needed to use up the first practice film and get it developed to see how my camera works and performs!

so i got re-ready for work... here's my outfit..

denim shearling collar jacket - primark
floral blouse - new look
wet look leggings - can't remember, had them ages.
lilac ballet shoes - new look

then i caught the bus back to work at 3, i went to max spielmann's to develop my film for saturday... and off to work i went. suprisingly it flew over! i was so suprised! ..tash was in and ashleigh who i hadn't met before - she seems nice.

i came home, ate some tea and chocolate brownies..
i watched the vma's with dominic since we'd recorded it and then it was time for bed after a quick look on tumblr! x

No comments:

Post a Comment