Friday 10 September 2010

just like an alexa

woke up to dominic in my room asking if i'd do his hair for school.
i grunted a bit then got up but refused because it was way too early.
i'm such a mean sister..

so i was up and home alone, love it. i sat with my music blasting, eating huge bowls of cornflakes reading my vogue that got delivered this morning, cheryl's on the cover again.. she looks dead different. i'm not sure on the whole look of the cover like.. it's excessively cheesy this month, i like cheryl a bit more edgy than that.

anyway, i tool ages to get ready after that.. there was no rush and i wasn't at work until 4pm. i showered, did my hair and make up then got dressed. i didn't manage to get a picture of my outfit - but i thought it was alright, for work.
1. navy and white striped bandeau top
2. beige cargo/hareem/drop crotch trouser things
(basically you look like you've shit yourself, it's fun)
3. my really old grubby biker boots that are falling to pieces on me
4. a brown/beige/pink floral scarf

i caught the bus to the galleries around 1pm cause i needed to get all my college files and stationery sorted! i got everything from either poundland.. or rymans in a 3 for 2 offer (with student discount) or in sainsbury's half price school sale

here's a pictureeeeeeeee.

i get so excited by stationery, it's so cute hahha...

i also got that hat, a pink jumper, a grey sweatshirt and some knee high socks
from new look.. then i got this beautiful alexa look-a-like from internacionale believe it or not.. it was only... wwait for it... £16.99. i was sooo so tempted to get the other colours but my mam has a ban on my buying any more bags.


and here’s my bag that i got for my birthday, finally got some photos printed to go in it… it’s kinda cheesy, but it’s cute and it was a present from the parents.

you can get the bags and other bits and bobs from here…
http://www.clippykitlondon.co.uk/
i want the make up bag, the shower curtain and the umbrella.

i got home and had tea, broke my computer.. fixed my computer.. and now it's bladdy 246am! whattttttttttttt?! good night.

1 comment:

  1. i got the same bag a few weeks ago in a lighter brown! i love it but it the way you open it gets on my nerves a bit :)

    ReplyDelete