Monday 6 September 2010

CANON AE-1

i had to get up exceptionally early this morning. COLLEGE INDUCTION DAY.

but i was still late and dashing around.
the bus i went to the catch, didn't exist early in the mornings so the next one was 10 minutes later. daniel picked me up at the galleries bus station and we zoomed through to college and made it there for 9am by the skin of our teeth, well 9.03am.
our new tutor took the register, but trust my name not to be there. so i had no paperwork or timetable.

she went down to sort out my life and came back with my timetable. it's the most awesome timetable ever! i've got all monday mornings off until 1.15pm-3.15pm same goes for tuesdays except i'm in until 5.30pm. on wednesdays i'm in from 9-11am then i'm done for the day. thursdays i have a 4 hour gap in the middle - lush. and fridays i'm in from 9-11am again! yeaaaaaaaaaaah

basically, my weekends have now been extended from 11am on fridays until 1.15pm on mondays. SWEET.

induction took about an hour or so after we'd gotten our new cards and met up with gabby to help her enrol properly. me and dan were bored, so we had a drive to macdonalds to wait for gabby's induction to finish. we came back, had a little bitching session and chilled in the college - yes, how sad.

dan gave me and gabs a lift home after i nipped to poundland for some folders.
i got home and basically chilled all afternoon, until i got a call from my dad.

saying that he was in lamburgh or wherever, in an amazing camera shop. it sells every single type of camera ever made.. lego cameras, spy cameras, ancient cameras, everything! dad said they had just gotten a huge worldwide delivery in and they had two Canon AE-1 35mm film slr camera for sale. one was a bit battered and the other was almost mint condition, with a 3 month guarantee and an instruction booklet. needless to say i bought the mint condition one, which two lots of coloured film and some black and white film too. so all afternoon i was SOOOOOOO EXCITED for my dad to drive home with my new baby.

he got home about half eight and I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT <3
i had a quick play around with it and then got changed and ready to go to abby's.

at abby's we...
- ate pizza and watched the footy match
- i drank a full bottle of wine to myself cause i'm a greedy hard nut.
- craig poured a shot of vodka in his eye ahahahaha, hilarious.
- danced around the living room to various songs.. on my phone.
- me and craig wore matching ourtfits.. kind of.
- danced some more...
- chilled out watching the jungle book until we fell asleep ahaha.
- we all had hats on too
 - weird

No comments:

Post a Comment