Friday 3 September 2010

I'M BACK OFFICIALLY :)

i don't know why i hadn't realised i could do this before now.. but i'll just copy my 365 daily tumblr blog onto here too.. so my lovely blogger people can read it too! durrr sophie durr!!

so without further a do...

what a lovely day! first of all i woke up in a good mood, because i was going shopping by myself today. as sad as it sounds - i love shopping by myself. i can fully concentrate on the clothes and i end up getting things i like and will actually wear and not take back. so i fannied on all morning, getting ready - my extensions worked again wahoooo. i took a few webcammy pictures..

i got the bus to washington first to put a request in for split festival with the girls, hope i get the time off!! i bought some stuff from my shop first of all... i've taken pictures of it all... but it's mixed in with the other buys in this collage thingy.

the black maxi skirt, grey/blue floral blouse and drapey navy t-shirt are from my new look all half price, as usual - i love my staff discount.

then the fleece denim jackey, knitted jumper, checked shirt and studded jeans are all from the newcastle primark. i had quite the successful day :) i got some funny leggings too, i'll post a picture tomorrow of those.. i can get my head around how the material works... it's weird!

here's some accesories i got too..

two floral belts half price in new look.

and this was my fang necklace from topman yesterday, close up better picture for ya. i also got the raspberry coloured snood/scarf thing from new look too, picture below.

i came home and walked the dog in my new shirt hehe, here's an outfit post.


shirt: primark
vest top: new look
levi skirt: vintage
snood: new look.

i then put on my new navy, slouchy, drapey, t-shirt thing with a velvet bodycon skirt and brown sandals to go down to the pub, to reunite with my friends who i've missed while i've been away.
i also got a belated birthday present from charlotte, she'd bought me this beautiful topshop leopard print bag.. it's furry too. shannen says it feels like a cat haha!

2 comments:

  1. hey sophie lovely to see you back! you're style is pretty cool. keep this blog going girl, it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear your back. missed your posts:]]
    lovely buys!

    ReplyDelete