Tuesday 5 October 2010

slept in completely for college, so i ran around like an idiot to catch the bus there on time, stopped off in superdrug for some slimfast chocolate bars then rushed round to college.

...only to realise i'd gotten there for tutorial, and i wasn't even meant to be in! gutted, so i sat around for an hour with charlotte and friends until media.

we had a two hour media lesson in which we half heartedly wrote some of our research up then we gave up and went for food while james was upstairs teaching the others.

me and abby then had tutorial after that, there was no way i was having the horrendous christine to help me write my personal statement so i battled on through it myself and got a draft sorted.

abby gave me and amy a lift to shiney row then i caught the double decker bus the rest of the way home, i was sooo tired.

i got home, had tea and talked to my gran for a while.. my camera remote showed up which i'd ordered from amazon! love it, it should come in handy :)


playsuit: topshop. grey zipped hoody: new look, cross necklace: topshop thick tights: new look, doc martens.

i then took a lot of pictures of my brother for photography tomorrow to try and show that i have actually done something. i have no motivation whatsoever this year, it's worrying me actually. so i've just sat and edited them all night while watching the inbetweeners and downloading a few new albums.





he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment