Monday 2 April 2012

film 01

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

the virgin suicides

cruel intentions

the dreamers
napoleon dynamite
i've recently i've built up a list of films i want to watch. films i often hear being talked about. films i have been recommended to go and see. films i've always wanted to watch but have never gotten round to it. so - i've decided that over easter and the foreseeable future, i'm going to try and watch them all - i've started with these five. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, the virgin suicides, cruel intentions, the dreamers and napoleon dynamite.

more to come soon, let me know if anyone wants reviews! and does anybody have any recommendations for me? whats your favourite film in the world? no film is off limits, however i'm not the best with scary movies.

these posts contain a list and short bio of 5 films that i've most recently viewed. they include films that have been on my 'to watch' list for years, have been recommended to me, have been recently released or are on the list of films for my university project! i try not to include spoilers in my descriptions - just a brief synopsis, the genre and my general opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! You must watch Napoleon Dynamite! Although some people say they don't get the humour of the film, I think the socially awkwardness of the character is hilarious. I'm going to try and watch Submarine over easter due to the great reviews i've heard about that too :)
    p.s. look out for the dancing scene - brilliant.

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movies on the list. I've watched most of them :)xx

    ReplyDelete