Monday 18 June 2012

instagram updates

walking to my nana's house - my dog with his family - my nicely organised wardrobe - my gig cd's (i make them after every show i see) - black french manicure - strawberry snacks - maximo park have a new album now yey - late night visits from my dog - gym sessions - big relaxing baths with a book - being deadly serious in primark - my little brother's 15th birthday - my friend sophie spending £15 on sweets - a night out in durham with my girls - driving to the beach with gabby so we can listen to coldplay and falling in love with leather rucksacks from jones the bootmaker.

soph x

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love the feeling of accomplishment when you finish organising a wardrobe.
    LOVE your black French manicure!
    Those strawberries look so yummy!
    The picture of the beach looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw lovely photographs, your dogs are so cute! That's £15 well spent!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your nails!
    Those sweets all look amazing xo

    ReplyDelete