Sunday 17 June 2012

we got one eye watching you

happy dad's day, father dearest!!!! it's also my friend melissa's birthday - so happy birthday knuckle head :):) x


dress: tk maxx, jacket: primark, shoes: dr martens, necklace: topshop, earrings: really old from primark (rip!), rings: h&m

striped nails: 'eyes of steel' by topshop and model's own 'wah nails' pen in black.

today consists of dinner with dad, packing because i head off to cornwall tomorrow (eeeeekkk!!!), a trip to pick up my contact lenses and a few hours out celebrating with my friends!

i wore this outfit when i went shopping with sophie and katie the other day. we messed around trying ridiculous hats on in primark, had nando's and spend far too much money in a new american sweet shop!

p.s. i loveeee my new rings, i've wanted some minimalist band rings for ages, but cheap - i sadly cant afford the beautiful maison martin margiela rings.. ever! haha so i found this set of three in h&m the other day. in love.
soph x

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit I love your nails! Don't think I'd have the patience to do that, but it looks so good! I agree those rings are so gorgeous and I think are more effective being so minimalistic!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete