Wednesday 17 July 2013

about as summery as i go


okay so this is me, pretty much as summer acceptable as i get. i'm the worst for warm weather dressing as i somehow still always end up in black skinnies but i'm pushing myself and my amounts of skin exposure i promise.

i'm not really going to apologise for my lack of blogging lately.. i've had a fair few trials and tribulations on my plate recently - varying from the loss of my beautiful little dog right through to some ridiculously painful ulcers on the pupil or my right eye and so on. but blah blah blah, hopefully my run of bad luck is up because i'm going to think and be more positive, healthy and active from now on.

i've also got myself a new summer job, i'm currently working in monsoon and accessorise pretty much full time and its such a lovely retail job. even though i've only been there two weeks i feel like part of there family and have been given loads of interesting merchandising tasks in accessorise to keep me busy throughout the day! the girls who work there are all lovely and its all been very warm and welcoming so far, even throughout my eye hospital fiasco! monsoon/accessorize seems like such a lovely caring company to work for so far!

life update over: playsuit from yayer and dr.martens from scorpio. the blonde hair is from a recent quarter life crisis and radical image change i was seeking a few weeks back. going to bleach again soon if my hair condition allows. IM GOING MENTAL, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment