Sunday 28 July 2013

blonde & black


top, jeans & necklace: h&m, boots: topshop, rings: debenhams/accesorize/greece, purple/pink bracelet: accessorize, nails: topshop in 'dark knight'






i literally have no time to blog these days! i'm working almost all the time lately, as i've got myself a summer job at monsoon and accessorize! i absolutely love it and i'm hoping to stay on after my temporary contract runs out, so fingers crossed. the girls are lovely and they have me doing lots of visual merchandising for them, sale stock, homeware displays, transitional stock floor plans - the lot! when i'm visual merchandising my days go fast and it's such a satisfying thing to do, maybe i could go into VM as a career option - that would be amazing to try out! these snaps were hurridly taken on my lunch break!

3 comments:

  1. I love the boots and the accessories! Congratulations on the new job :)

    Fusels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!!! the boots have never left me feet! hahaha i have them on as we speak! and thank you! hope you're well too c

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love to try visual merchandising! this outfit is amazing, all black outfit with cute colour on your arm, breaks it up a little bit. and your hair is luuuuuuuuush! so bright, i'm scared of going bright!

    ReplyDelete