Saturday 27 July 2013

killa


summer bonfires in our dirty garden, burning brambles and junk mail.

cute moon charm wish bracelets and congratulatory cards from an amazing friend back home.

my recent glastonbury wristband addition and afforementioned moon bracelet with my other wrist attire

my poorly eye instructions - never sleep in your contact lenses!

my new favourite lunch break berry treat

kirsty's new do, she looks very 'charlotte free' i think.

waking up in my new sheets every morning for work.

making scrunchies out of waste material from dresses i've cut up.

sunshine and wine for a drunken birthday gathering.

identical sunnies i found on eBay to replace the urban outfitters pair i lost in a dreaded glastonbury portaloo.

my new bargain topshop patent chelsea boots that i haven't taken off my feet since bought. t:shirt: h&m, shorts: tk maxx/DIY, necklace: primark, boots: topshop, bag: so old i've forgotten.

spontaneous nights out and photobombs with two of my favourite girls, bill and beth.

and my new favourite southern comfort cocktail in the cutest glasses (which we pinched).

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you have loads of fun! The bonfire looks great, I love the heart-shaped aviators and the pink hair [yes, it is very charlotte free!] and the photos are just really great :) I love this kind of diary posts with photos organized like these and with pretty filters

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete