Tuesday 28 June 2011

bye bye college!

we had a college leaving night out last night. about 30 of us hit nando's in sunderland for tea, then wetherspoons, then varsity, then liquid for the majority of the night - with 80p drinks!!

the turn out was so good. almost everyone from our friend circle at college was out - it was a lovely night. i'm not going to lie i was pretttty drunk,
we danced all night. i didn't get in the house til 5am, whoops.

i wore this red playsuit from miss selfridge - with super high patent black platforms from new look and a black leather belt from miss selfridge too. my hair was a mess.
three of my favourite girls <3
the majority of my photos were taken on a disposable camera so i'll photobomb them if they develop okay later on. for all i hated college i will miss the people lots and lots, i've made some lovely lovely friends.

it's so weird life at the minute. everything, literally everything i've ever known is changing or is going to change soon. i don't know if any of it is going to be for the worse or for the better. frankly it's scaring the hell out of me.. i don't know what i'll be able to handle.

my education, my family life, the town i call home, my employment status, my appearance, my house, my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment