Thursday 30 June 2011

the bad touch



jumper: topshop
necklace: new look
leggings: topshop
bag: new look

literally all i've done today is iron, tidy my room and watch tv. my mam bought me my own pink iron yesterday, for uni life. since leaving my job and finishing college i have more time to help around the house.

yesterday our media class gathered in college one last time to view our final film work. me, abby and gabrielle made cup cakes and chocolate fudge brownie for all the parents and students. it was dead nice, a lovely finish to our media a level.

whilst watching desperate housewives tonight i painted my nails. after seeing bethany blog about it here i had to go out to buy some 17 make up for this free goodie bag - it's too cute.


i used MAC's limited edition nail polish 'baby goth girl' for the base colour coat (ooh, anyone now see where i got my blog name from?) and used 2 of the nail art stickers on my thumbnails. leopard print hearts.. i love it!

apologies for the rubbish 'result' picture, i have horrible hands/nails/cuticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment