Thursday 23 June 2011

we like living crazy



i worked my penultimate shift at new look day, saturday is my last day working there. i'm going to miss the lovely people, now friends, which i've made there. i truly couldn't have asked for a better first job. i am sad to leave, i didn't want to go just yet. but sadly, situations at home and with my life are forcing me too leave before summer.

i'm hoping to get a few more buys in before i lose my 50% staff discount card (huge cry!) which i shall blog about with the many free hours i should accquire when i become unemployed! that sound's so weird.. i haven't been unemployed in over a year and a half.

i'm also obsessing over these aztec shorts right now, they're so similar to the aztec ones from topshop that sold out.. but mine are new look. i love a good look-a-like.

4 comments:

  1. The shorts are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about you leaving your job, especially when you don't want to. I work at Debenhams in the Red Herring department and right now I really wouldn't want to leave!
    Those shorts are super duper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great blog! love the post! if you get the chance to check out my blog i would love for you to tell me your opinions on it. :) i'd really appreiciate it. :)

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts! and such a shame about leaving your job Xxx

    ReplyDelete