Saturday 18 June 2011

four kicks, who's strutting now?

a quick post to show my appreciation for the KINGS OF LEON last night at the stadium of light. they were absolutely amazing and so were the support bands, mona and white lies.

at first me, my brother and my two friends were right at the front, bout two people from the barrier. then as soon as they came on stage.. mosh pits started up soooo so bad. we were getting pushed and pulled everywhere and i was worried for my little brother so we moved to the left slightly were it was a little calmer. one of my friends felt sick so she got pulled over the barrier by security and was given a taxi home bless her!

a quick, shit outfit post:
denim shirt: dorothy perkins
white vest: new look
aztec shorts: new look
fringe bag: miss selfridge
tassle necklace: new look
boots: bershka


but, once we were a little to the left we could enjoy them fully, and they were amazing!!!!!! they played a lot of old stuff aswell, like.. charmer, on call, four kicks, the bucket, molly's chambers, and crawl.. which are my favourites. they played the crowd pleasers, obviously sex on fire and use somebody. then loads of new stuff too. it was just unreal.


here is the set list.
  1. Four Kicks
  2. Taper Jean Girl
  3. The Bucket
  4. Radioactive
  5. My Party
  6. The Immortals
  7. Fans
  8. Back Down South
  9. Birthday
  10. Crawl
  11. No Money
  12. Charmer
  13. Mary
  14. Notion
  15. Closer
  16. Pyro
  17. California Waiting
  18. Molly's Chambers
  19. On Call
  20. Knocked Up
  21. Use Somebody
  22. Sex on Fire
  23. Black Thumbnail



if they ever play again, i am definitely going, my god.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love concerts. Your hair is lovely! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for still reading my blog Sophie- I thought everyone would have forgotten about it ha :)
    I'm so jealous that you saw KOL!! Glad you had a good time though :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, liking the shorts lots :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete