Wednesday 7 December 2011

apologies

sorry for my recent lck of posting, i have a lot of uni work on top of my. my fashion promotion essay is done and submitted now so hopefully i should be back blogging properly soon as i have had a little splurge in topshop whilst doing some christmas shopping for friends and family.
i bought this velvet top in a charity shop the other day for £3. the rich burgundy colour is a favourite of mine, and i've noticed a gradual increase in velvet materials everywhere lately in topshop, lula magazine, vogue and through my own street style project.

so yep, i think i'm going to take pictures of everything today, in amongst dropping not so subtle hints about my christmas list to my mother dearest and buying some food for my bare cupboards! dont forget, i post an almost constant stream of twitpic photographs on my twitter right here, which illustrates what i've been getting up too whilst i havent been blogging!

hope you're all well, soph x

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel with the uni work, I do Digital Graphics and I am swamped by the Christmas deadlines! I love that key necklace by the way :) I'm sure you'll get all your work finished soon sweet!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete